Alta Calidad Repollo fresco, Caggage, Col verde Proveedores en China

Home > Lista de Producto > Repollo > lomos de col rizada fresca de alta calidad

lomos de col rizada fresca de alta calidad

Descripción del producto


Feature:  1.Advantage: We have our own processing factory and planting base,rich experience and know the quality standard well for different market.

2.Grow in village without pollution

3.Suply period: all the year 

4.Lead time: within 7 days after prepayment arrived

5.Conventional terms of payment:

1). 30% TT repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% TT paid to our account

2). 30% TT repaid, the remainder 70% is paid against irrevocable L/C at sight

3). Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight


Commodity Specifications

Fresh cabbage  :1) Top quality

2) Competitive price  3) Origin Shandong,China

Cabbage Size

1kg,1.5kg,2kg,2.5kg,.3kg and up 



Outer packing: 10kg/ctn, 15 kg/ctn  20kg /mesh bag



100%Within 5-7  days against confirmation

Minimum Quantity

18 metic tons

Business Experiences

We have been in this line for 7 years and are exporting garlic with big quantity per month;

We know the market well and give warm serve to customers from all over the world;

We are trying to develop bigger market

\ n \ n \ n \ n \ n \ n \ n

Grupos de Producto : Repollo

Enviar a esta empresa
  • *Tema:
  • a:

  • *Mensajes:
    Su mensaje debe ser entre 20 a 8.000 caracteres